St Patrick's Catholic Church
The former St Patrick's Catholic Church, Brandon is a timber church originally constructed in 1910 when Brandon was part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockhampton. It ceased to be used by the Church in 1974 and following severe cyclone damage in 1989 was moved to its present site by the Burdekin Shire Council. The church was listed by the National Trust of Queensland and by the Australian Heritage Commission in 1975.
- 27 Spiller Street, Brandon, QLD, 4808